Vendor / Contractor checklist
All Items Are Mandatory and must be on record at the JS Property Management Office PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF WORK OR ANY PAYMENT FROM JS Property Management
– Hawaii State DCCA Certificate of Good Standing (for a corporation)
– Active and current State of Hawai’i contractor’s license
– Current certificate or proof of insurance (different levels of coverage may be required)
– Active and current mailing address
– FEIN number (or Social Security number for sole proprietor)
– W-9 Federal Tax Document
– JS Property Management Independent Contractor Agreement
It is the responsibility of the vendor/contractor to insure that these items are furnished and on record at one of the JS Property Management business offices on Maui.
It is against the business policy of JS Property Management to utilize a vendor/contractor that is unlicensed, uninsured, or who has not provided the full information requested above.
Be advised: JS Property Management, Inc. processes invoices THREE TIMES MONTHLY; on the 1st, the 10th and the 20th. Please plan ahead and schedule submittal of all invoices and billing documents accordingly (must be received by JS Property Management at least 3 days in advance for proper processing). Invoices will be processed and checks will be issued on this schedule ONLY. Invoices received after the cut-off date for the current period will be processed in the next scheduled interval. Thank you for understanding.
1962B Wells Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Leave A Message
81 Makawao Avenue